Sunday, December 15, 2013

How Long


How much longer to YOU have until break!? 
We have 4.5 days. Not that I'm counting. 

And since the kiddos will be going on break, I made up a packet that they could take home and do independently. People may look at the packet and say "why isn't there regrouping?" "why aren't there more pages with larger math numbers" "why aren't they doing more complex grammar worksheets?" 

Weelllllll.... the thing is, I want them to be able to do these pages while they are driving to grandma's house and mom and dad are navigating. Or while grandma is cooking dinner. Or aunt and uncle are taking care of the cousin and wrapping presents. Maybe they can do it before they go out to play in the snow! ;) 



The trick is, if they get the pages done and bring it back, they get a treat! 




go {here} to pick up your copy 

ALSO I spent today getting my Secret Santa her gifts and small gifts for my students (stickers, pencils, band-bracelets). Do you give gifts to your students? Do you do secret Santa at your school?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment