Monday, July 18, 2011

decisions, decisions

Being a first year teacher requires a lot of decisions to be made.

I have a HUGE catalog to look through and decide how to spend my classroom's $200 for the year.

I also have to decide if I want a new bookshelf for our new reading materials that will go under the chalk board... I have space in my cabinets, but who's to say that I will be in that classroom next year, and that that teacher will want their things in the cabinet or that they will need more cabinet space than I do..


I also have to decide how to arrange my books, if I put ALL of them into the class library or keep some back. So far I've decided to keep the holiday books out of the classroom library and I will just add them in as the holiday arises.

These are the decisions that are weighing on my mind at the moment and I know that in a month and a half they will seem extremely trivial...

No comments:

Post a Comment