Monday, July 29, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Phew!
This weekend was a blur, and this week will not be much different!
We don't have softball open fields/weights, BUT I have a meeting almost every day, AND I'm frantically trying to get things done for my room because I can't physically get into it yet (they haven't finished waxing!).

So this weekend I went to Kansas City to surprise my bff Megan for her birthday. I'm never the surprise! We got a hotel, and went to dinner at Harry's Country Club, then to Howl at the Moon (her fave piano bar). And the next day we went to City Market and the Liberty Memorial (both new KC experiences for me) and then to the Westport Flea Market for lunch and then went to make a deal to get Megan and Jeff's wedding dishes before heading home! I was popped!

Here are some views from the Liberty Memorial:

It's just Monday and I can't believe it! 

I had a Math Training today for the Math In Focus, Singapore Math. Does anyone use it?

And like I said, have a million things to do/make/move/create/meet with/help/find/etc before I feel ready for school to start! ahhhhhhhhhh! 

BUT! I'm super excited about my classroom! Can you guess what the theme will be based on this CUTE fabric I found!?! 

AAaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh Mateys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment