Monday, March 17, 2014

Our Classroom


My sister is a world traveler. Seriously, she has traveled to Europe twice, which is twice more than I have been, and she just left this past week for her third trip. UGH! 

This last time, she and her friends going are going to be observing in some schools. So we made up a plan she would take a "letter" from my class and bring something back to share. Hopefully they take great notes, too because I LOVE learning about different classrooms! 

Here's what I sent them so they could see how our classroom works and what we do in America in our classroom: 







That's about all that's been going on lately. We just finished up end-of-quarter common assessments and grade cards! Phew! We also had an observer all day who floated through our departmentalized rooms. I don't know about you, but I always get super nervous before I am observed!

I know today was St. Patrick's Day, but here is a packet (in case you still need something) or for next year! It's only $2 and it's super quick. Click on the picture to find it! 


Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment