Tuesday, February 25, 2014

the BIG sale


I am still very new to Teachers Pay Teachers. And I'm trying to find the balance to now much time I spend creating products and how I get my products out there; how I use my blog and how I document the use of my products in my own classroom. It has definitely been a learning process, and obviously one that I continue to learn! 

When my friend Tara from Little Minds at Work mentioned the "BIG Sale" I was like whaaaaaat??" and NOW I get it.... There's a BIG sale happening! Friday and Saturday! So... fill up your carts, and get things big-time price reduced, so that you can be ready to conquer the rest of the school year OR have your stuff ready for Christmas for next year or whatever! Stock up! You can get up to 28% off 



Click the picture and it will take you to my store!
Just think, 3 million teachers all having their stores on sale for YOU! How awesome!

Enjoy your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment