Monday, August 4, 2014

Almost ready!

Well my classroom is almost done being waxed; so I can ALMOST get in there and finish working, and when I'm done, I'll be sure to post some pictures. For now, know that it's pretty basic. 

One of my main goals has been to be "ahead of the game"
Since I ... teach, coach, work the fair, go to grad school -- which I'm working on my internship hours this semester, am the school's webmaster, oh where I work at the fair has asked me to manage the building ... and all of that is aside from actually living... I need to be as well prepared and be able to manage my time the best as I can.

SOOOOO

I have made up a bunch of things that will HOPEFULLY carry me through the entire year:

These are the YEAR's worth of fluency games that are totally made up, just have to print, cut, laminate, cut, then organize and play! ... that's going to save tons of time and they're aligned to Common Core, Everyday Counts Calendar Math AND Math in Focus-Singapore Math... doesn't get much better than that!


I also made up a whole year's worth of Calendar Math pages to use ... ya know, with calendar math.




Keeping with the Math Theme ... I wanted to make these last year, but never got around to it. These are for the WHOLE year. Vocabulary mini-posters that go with each chapter for Math in Focus-- Singapore Math!

Finally, one of my fellow teachers asked me to make her a clip-chart for writing ... She's the writing teacher in our four-woman-team and she had some specific things she wanted included, so I was happy to oblige her. Here's what we came up with, she was happy with it, I hope you all are too: 



Click on any of the pictures above to go to them in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Right now there's an awesome sale going on, everything in my store is 15% off and if you use the code BTS14 you get an extra percentage off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment