Sunday, November 9, 2014

Endless Bundle!

I haven't posted in about a month, and after reading my last two posts I realize that my life hasn't much changed since softball ended. I still have meetings and/or classes every night, something is always going on! 

I have fallen behind in the area of assessment in my classroom
 *GASP* 
So this weekend, my main goal was to create my data point assessments for common core/standards based grading that we are doing this year. 
I got all that done, for quarter one and quarter two.
This way I can assess my students as needed on the standards I need to still.
AND I can share them with you!

It is an "ENDLESS" bundle, which I have come to learn means that I will put up what I have done now, and you all can buy it as it, then any updates or better-ings I do, you get too!
I am excited about this, too because they are half-sheet assessments that the kids can do quickly and that I can grade quickly. Our standards-based grading is based on a 3-2-1 scale, so I tried to keep it simple with that in mind. 

Along with that this weekend, I worked on my Reflection paper on ELCC Standard 3 for my Internship (which I got finished!) and I worked on my Professional Code of Ethics (which is 1/3 of the way done!). 

I feel like I'm FINALLY on the down-hill slope of Grad-School and I'm ALMOST there. However I know I still have a TON of work left in my internship, but I also think a few solid weekends of work will get a lot of it done.
As long as I stay focused. 

This weekend my school also had its school Carnival. It is always fun and a great fundraiser for our PTA. I, of course, was pied in the face by kids. Kids throwing pie = tons of fun (and mess)! 
One of my softball girls was in charge of the pie-throwing booth with me and she sent this picture out of me to all the softball team for them to come out to the carnival! haha! 

After the carnival, I got to go see one of my very best friends from when we were little. She had her brand-new little baby boy here! I got to hold him and feed him... and her nephews were there. It was a very nice chat with some of my oldest family friends!

I hope you all have a very awesome school week!
Do you get out early for Veteran's Day? Do you have school? What do you have planned that is special? 

No comments:

Post a Comment