Sunday, November 30, 2014

THANKSgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

I am at home, recovering from:
 two Thanksgiving feasts (my mom's side and my dad's)
Online Shopping
Movie Night (my mom and I went to see Mockingjay!)
Cookie decorating with my grade level team
AND
writing my PDP and a Unit of Instruction to share out with the district at our next PD.

When I write it all out, I really did quite a bit over this break! 

I did want to share something with you all; I've been focusing on my 'data points' this quarter.
And I created an Endless Bundle where I will add each quarter's data points to them as I go.

Each data point correlates to Common Core State Standards, and they follow what I am teaching in math. They are quick for students to do, and quick for me to grade. 

Go to my TpT store for a quick Freebie to try it! 


Click on the picture to go there! 

Here's the whole bundle if you want to check it out!


And, right now... my whole store is 10%
And December 1-2 ALL of TpT is 20% off! 


Happy Shopping, and Happy December!

My count-down is on!
(15 days!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment