Saturday, November 30, 2013

Catching Fire...flies!

Today I went to see Catching Fire with my mom... It. Was. Awesome! Of course, I have read all of the books. So I knew what was coming. (they left out a few parts.. but that's book-movies for ya) Anyway... the whole time my mom is all "Does that REALLY happen?! Is that all?! Is that really how it happens?!" Ummm SHHHHHH ... that's what I kept telling her. No questions, please. Alright, I need to clean and do some baking-- my break is almost over! 

But before I go to do all that, I have a freebie for ya'll... It's based on Catching Fire...flies haha! Ya know when you'd catch fireflies in the summer and put them in a giant Mason Jar. This is JUST LIKE THAT! Except not. It's a quick "shake and drop" game for making equations for ten! how fun! 

Pop on over to my TpT Store to get it! 


Hopefully your breaks have turned out just as you wanted!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment