Tuesday, November 26, 2013


Today was our final day before Thanksgiving break, can I get an amen! 

Because we are departmentalized, I have four sections of math. 

Today we were all at just a little bit different places with our math tests, so I decided to have a finishing day, and then we'd have a calm, relaxing day before we go on break. These kids work hard, and I mean really hard. 

I got myself on Teachers Pay Teachers to see what some clever friend made something awesome for me to use, and there was awesome freebies that I could use for math; so I downloaded this set from I'll Have Seconds, and we went for it! The kids had a great time figuring everything out and sharing their colors they used and patterns they found to use. 



Be sure to head to my store if you're using Journeys for ELA, I'm cooking up some of the vocabulary cards to use during small group lessons.

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday, eat too much and be happy with family! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment