Friday, November 29, 2013

Busy Break

I hope everyone has had a SAFE and happy Thanksgiving holiday! We had a major gas explosion very close to my hometown, but luckily no one was injured. Though it was many miles away from my house, the explosion still woke me up and kept me up!

Although I've been on break, I have been working really hard to get some things ready for ya'll at my TpT store for the big sale Monday through Tuesday!

I compiled a HUGE list, booklet, packet, whatever you want to call it full of ideas for parents for math homework to focus on fluency. We have been having such a hard time with that lately, and I'm hoping this will work: 

THEN I spent a fair amount of time working on some Journeys vocabulary cards. I have done up through Unit 3. Our third grade classes use this format, and I'm hoping if we begin this, they will be better prepared for third grade. The ones I have made are slightly different for our kiddos, of course. 

And FINALLY, I re-made a Native American ABC booklet that we've used in Second Grade. It turned out pretty well! I know it's a little late, but you can use it next year or whenever you need a little content :) 


I've also been working on some math place value and regrouping projects... oh, and my grad school homework (I just have one last big project and I'm done for the semester!), dealing with softball stuff, singing at church, traveling for Thanksgiving, and studying up for Bar Models (That's what's coming up next for us in math EEEK!)

Have a GREAT rest of your break, and a fabulous start to the stretch before Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment