Saturday, February 22, 2014

Advocare Days 3&4

I have decided that I like this. 
And that's a big step.
Even though I haven't lost any weight yet; at least anything that is showing on the scale; I like the way I have been feeling.
I haven't had an urge to go get a soda or fast food. (the thought crossed my mind -- but that's because it was a 'routine' I would have had, and I had to tell myself to forget it)
I am drinking so much water, I stay full. And I always have enough food prepared that I have many choices to pick from when meal time comes.

It's only been four days, so I am not concerned about the no weight loss thing. I know that a lot of that is more than likely because I haven't been exercising. At all. I know that I can, and should, but I also made a conscious decision from the beginning that I wanted to get the nutrition part down pat before trying to do both at once. 

I now know that I can do this routine during a busy school day with meetings and after school tutoring. Or a day where we have a carry-in lunch. I can do this routine on a weekend day when I stay at home and work. And I can do this routine on a normal school day. So now, there are no excuses. 

(and I'm almost half-way done with the cleanse phase!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment