Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SNOW DAY

Tomorrow marks snow day #4 THIS WEEK for us. 

I am thankful primarily because I cannot get my little car out of my driveway (I'm hypothesizing, I haven't actually tried). And I seem to have come down with some kind of sickness that makes me wish I had someone to take care of me.

HOWEVER I am dreading how the kids are going to come back. I know having days off for break is like pressing the reboot button, and students come back like they haven't seen a school before. 

With all the snow days, it will move our 100th day back and our PTA has rescheduled our Valentine's Parties. UGH. Valentine's Parties. 

So now, the parties will be on Tuesday- the day before we start Parent Teacher Conferences. 
So to paraphrase: I'm glad we're having snow days .... but they are making things a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment